Login/Sign up
  |  Contact  |  Site map

  Pickup Trucks, Vans
  Manual & Automatic
  Insurance Questions
  Custom Quotes
  Allergen-free Cars
  Buy & Sell


Insurance Questions


If you have your own insurance then yours is  the primary coverage  . If you have any doubts check with your insurance company to make sure you are covered .

Most   insurances from out of the US do not cover a rental car damages or any liablility.  Check with your insurance company if you have any questions and check with your credit card company to see if they offer any coverage.

Our rates for CDW or collision damage waiver is $10 per  day and the RLI or renters liability insurance is $8 per day and the SLI or supplemental liability insurance is $8/day. 

We do not try to 'persuade' you to buy the extra coverages  like the major companies.  

Minimum Liability Insurance is needed to drive legally. 

About Us   Contact   Advantages   Sitemap   Legal  
©2016 Quality Used Car Rentals & Sales All rights reserved